Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tokyo, take one!!




Every day should start off with a mushroom & bacon cream pie with onion straws and coleslaw, no?





(Not!) 
Pancakes, fresh fruit, and a fresh mimosaaa are my poison!








We started our day off at Bubby's (the 'New York City Diner') before heading into Shibuya!









All the kids here are theee cutest, theee most stylish and theee most well-behaved!!






I wanted this hat soo badly but had no idea of the adventures it had been through so I settled for a picture :-(



Icky picture, but this was a flea market going on in the Bashimichi Station that goes on only twice a month! I bought a crazy red sweatshirt and a beautifulll beaded bag!



Instead of standing in line for cupcakes here, they stand in line for cream puffs and crêpes! I love it.






Keychains, everywhere!



Vintage shop! Yay :-D Unfortunately, a lot of what they consider to be 'vintage' here includes a lot of polyester and is incredibly overpriced. Oh well...




Bears, everywhere!






Trying to be sneaky and get a shot of one of the (many) types of girls here!



And the shop she works in at the Shibuya 109 (ughh)






Waffles and pancakes covered in fruit and sweets are just about the most amazing thing ever...and it's everywhere!



















Some of the mannequins at the H&M Shibuya location..soo amazing!!!






Halloween decorations at Freshness Burger :)


Shibuya (a district in Tokyo) is one of the most over-saturated areas I have everr been to. It is sensory overload and I simply could not compute! After making the mistake of visiting Shibuya 109 (an insane shopping mall for the most fashion forward of teenagers), Linda and I headed to a Milky's for some snacks and some time to process what had just happened. I have never felt more anxious in my whole life!


1 comment:

  1. Love the make-up on the mannequins! Joan Crawford eyebrows and Cindy Crawford beauty marks...tres chic!(Although I relate more to the "blank faced" ones with lots of hair):]
    p.s. Love YOUR hair and clothes, Beauty! Oh, and of course you too!:}xoxo

    ReplyDelete