Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh, Hi Yo!

If I don't expand my horizons a little more, I will end up eating waffles...everyday. I know myself too well!!





Linda & Sonoko :)

I am counting down the days to this weekend (it's Wednesday here so not much longer)! I have to work on Saturday but on Sunday I will finallyyy head into Tokyo!!! Shibuya, to be exact, which is like Times Square in New York but 100000000000 times better and also home to the Harajuku district!


(Not my picture)

Also, (to those who are curious) I've started to pick up the language little by (very) little.

I can say:

Excuse me/I'm sorry - "Sumimasen"
Thank you - "Arigatou"
Good Morning - "Ohayou"
Good afternoon - "Konnichiwa"
Have a nice day - "Yoi ichinichi o"
Yes - "Hai"

Haha, like I said - little by little. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohayou, Beauty! Getting "my fix" before going to work! Excited for the upcoming visuals from your trip to Shibuya!!Love, AunTee-K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, already gained 10 lbs. by viewing all of your yummies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete