Monday, October 5, 2009

Wendy's Wins!






























Tiniest closet evaaa!














Rooftop garden!














Kitties everywherre!




Burgerz!!




My apartment building..




hahah




Nighttime view :)

Way Super Fun Things about Yokohama (so far!)

The view from my balcony
My balcony(!)
My 2-in-1 washer/dryer
Cats run rampant!
Even the 7-11's are way cool.
I can find Pocky anywhere!
Pocky for breakfast.
There is a drink called 'BOSS' here in every outside vending machine. Tommy Lee Jones was on an advertisement for said drink..it makes sense. He is the bossiest, after all.
NO SUV's, Hummers, or monster trucks to be seen for miles. Every car is so tiny!


Besides killing a sumoroach this morning (seriously, it would have kicked a city roach's ass) and not having internet until today, Yokohama is beauutiful. Can't wait to explore some more! <333>



1 comment:

  1. Hey Beauty...
    Loved seeing that your "creative eye" didn't get jet-lagged!!! Thank you for the great pix! Did I really see an "AM/PM"? Love, AunTee-K.

    ReplyDelete