Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hinata, the *Porcupine Piñata!



Meet Hinata!! I saw him in Kiddyland and had to have him.

*He's really more of a hedgehog but not much rhymes with hedgehog >__<

I've mostly taken pictures of him with food...he looks like he's hugging everything, I love it.

I posted a ton of photos on Facebook from this past weekend!:


On Sunday we went back to Harajuku, this time to visit the Yo Yogi Park..Linda's biggest wish has been to see the rockabillies who dance habitually every weekend. I have no idea how long they dance for, or how often even, but their shoes were duct taped together!


We met up with another girl from work who took us to a bunch of amazing places, including a vintage store and a Thai food restaurant - yum.


I feel so comfortable here in Japan..the transition (all language barriers aside) has been so easy! I do miss home terribly but there is so much here I have yet to see...looking forward to my day off on Friday! <33

2 comments:

  1. hi this is caylee from http://ifyouseekstyle.blogspot.com

    you commented on an older post of mine about the H&M nude trend blazer being available in tokyo...i'm still looking for it!!!

    email me: cayleemariew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beauty,

    Love Hinata! (and you too!)
    Miss you ....Love, Auntee-K xoxo

    p.s. Cousin "Phoood" wanted me to tell you he loves your blog and will comment soon! xo

    ReplyDelete