Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tokyo! Take 2!




Pie for breakfast!? Ok!



Bubby's again for breakfast today! Ack, I'm so American :-(



A parade of old people wearing identical outfits!



Oh snap, representin' the Westernized world!



Ahhh Harajuku









Yumm, crêpes!









.....no words.



Japanese rockabillies









H&M in Harajuku



I was obsessed with this girl's outfit! It's in the details...
(Also, the adorable little girl in the right hand corner - ahh)


Second day in Tokyo - Harajuku this time! And once again, sensory overload. I bought a few super kawaii (cute) things but otherwise just took everything in! I can't wait to go back and get more pictures of the girls who walk around all dressed up...everything moves so quickly there it's hard to catch much!


I keep forgetting that I'm here for 3 months (not 3 days!) and I continue to try and cram everything in. I just know how quickly time passes and I don't want to miss anything! :-D

2 comments:

  1. How can a bunny look so cute and then just down right EVIL? Also, can't decide which is more beautiful in that 1st pic...You or that piece o' pie ????? Oh c'mon silly...it's definitely YOU!!

    p.s. I think I saw ELVIS!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set and I love Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete