Monday, October 26, 2009

Still here!!

I'm still alive! Promise!

Ever since I started uploading pictures to Facebook (which is much more efficient!) I've been slacking on the blog a bit..I apologize to all the non-Facebook users who want to hear about Japan!

Here is the link to the latest album I posted:


These pictures are a combination of last Friday's events - a morning in Yokohama, a surprise birthday party for the country visual, and a commercial festival in Shinjuku!


The weather has been very icky and rainy but tonight, there is a dance party in Tokyo that is much needed. Work is crazy busy - dancing helps the stress!!


Oh, and as always - I'll end on a food note (like a foot note, but tastier!)




My first taste of traditional Japanese sweets!
(I forget the names of all of them but they were like nothing I've ever tasted!)





1 comment:

  1. This pic (traditional Japanese treats,) to me, looks like a tiny cup of whipped guacamole, next to a glass of ...Brandy???....which are in front of a couple of cookies (accompanied by a Jello shaped something???)...No???Anyway....Yummm.....!!!!
    p.s. Sorry Beauty, couldn't access your BANANAS & VODKA adventures:(
    Miss your blog pics! (Coming from those of us that are the "UNTHINKABLE NON-FACEBOOK USERS!") including, of course, ME!!!!!
    Love, AunTee-K xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete