Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Japan, you put the "ooooo" in food. Mhm!

If this blog turns into some kind of sick love letter to all the different types of food I consume on a daily basis, I apologize. It's just that...food..it's so...gooooooood.


I still have no idea what this is called! It's a potato-ish pancake-ish shell stuffed with maybe..fish (?) topped with a sweet sauce, mayonnaise and mustard. Ugh, it sounds terrible when I describe it but it was delish!


Just straight up waffles 'n berries - yum.
 
 

I had a dream about Dunkin' Donuts last night..I miss you strawberry frosted with sprinkles and chocolate glazed <33 P.S. This is what I came home to!




Should I go!? It is "once in a lifetime" and there's a free gift involved..hmm..

1 comment:

  1. I SAY GO!!! Didn't you see the EUPHORIA logo!!!Imagine what the FREE gift might be???
    Love, AunTee-K...xoxo

    ReplyDelete