Thursday, October 8, 2009

I pity the 'Phoon!

The typhoon passed! Phew! All it caused was a ton of wind and...sunshine? The weather was so beautiful when I finally left work!

Sometimes...I take pictures of people and not food!
 



 Today we had lunch at a Japanese Italian place and their salad buffet had french fries!(?)



This has to be sacrilegous somewhere.







The weekend is near....




A view from the apt! That super tall building is the Yokohama Landmark Tower and it is the tallest in Japan.


I found out today that I do not have to work Saturday!! Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy




2 comments:

  1. Saturday... Sleeping, Shopping, Sushi & Sake and then comes Sunday:)!! Have FUN Sweet Pea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese italian buffet seems like such a contradiction but yet so amazing sounding...

    ReplyDelete