Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mos Burger is a mos def!

To begin with..a boring sidenote!! I believe I fixed the problem with the pictures not loading as quickly as they should...if at all! Whenever I have a lot of pictures to share in one post, only one will be visible on the main page. After that picture there will be text that says "Read more >>"....click on that and it will take you to the rest of the pictures! Yaayyy hopefully problem solved!


Now onto the good (burger) stuff.









I neeeed that cup. Now, please!


Sorry, I have an obsession with fake food..

Preach it.



Linda's first bite of a Japanese hamburger..




!!!!!

I walk by this on the way to work!

















3 comments:

  1. Hello My Sweet Girl!
    Your pics give a whole new meaning to Japanese cuisine...just love the teeny tiny burgers! Maybe they're for the Mos girl scout! lol
    Can't wait to see more...Japan is beautiful!
    Love you,
    Mama xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm that food looks soooo good!!! Better than Frankies!!! Please tell me you ate everything in that first pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the little man in the first pic considered a side dish?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete